The Minnesota Chief Security Officer (CSO) Executive Summit is a private forum designed by CSOs for CSOs. The CSO Executive Summit will be held on Thursday, May 17th at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Attendees have two registration options:
- CSO Executive Summit only (no access to Secure360 on Tuesday or Wednesday) | $149
- CSO Executive Summit + Secure360 Conference (affords access for all conference days) | $549
Both options can be found on the registration page.
CSO Executive Summit Agenda
- 8:00-9:00am | Coffee and morning refreshments | Tradeshow Hall
- 9:00-9:30am | Opening remarks and hear from top sponsors | Tradeshow Hall Demo Stage
- 9:30-10:00am | Break | Tradeshow Hall
- 10:00-12:00pm | Steve Brown, CSO Xcel Energy | Room 202AB
- 12:00-1:30pm | Lunch and networking | Room 202AB
Who may attend the CSO Executive Summit?
We invite the highest level senior security leaders to attend the CSO Executive Summit. Participants should meet the following criteria:
- CSOs, VPs or the most senior security/risk leader within public or private sector companies with revenues of $250M or more.
- Direct reports to the CSO may attend only if invited by the CSO or if they are participating on a panel discussion or giving a presentation.
*All registrations will be reviewed and approved by the Secure360 Twin Cities Committee & UMSA Board of Directors.
Suggested sessions to attend during Secure360 Conference
The following is a list of sessions that we recommend for CSO’s to attend during the Secure360 Conference on Tuesday May 15 and Wednesday May 16 (if registered for the full event):