You’ve seen the Facebook posts, the tweets, the pictures on Instagram. You’ve opened the emails, followed our calls for speakers and sponsors, and read our content on LinkedIn. But still, you’re waiting for that final push to register for Secure360 2019.
Secure360 is the largest (I repeat—largest) conference for security, IT and risk professionals in the Midwest. And this year, it’s at Mystic Lake Center, right here in the Twin Cities. That means: you have the opportunity to be right in the thick of the collision between the most promising start-ups, the leading industry minds and the most influential businesses and organizations around… all without flying to one of the coasts. In fact, that right there is the very mission of the Upper Midwest Security Alliance (UMSA), the nonprofit organization that hosts the event: to produce a collaborative, multi-faceted professional conference in the form of Secure360 that doesn’t require a flight to Orlando or Las Vegas.
Not convinced? Here’s what you need to know about Secure360.
The Power of Possibilities: Our Secure360 2019 theme
Every year, the masterminds behind Secure360 devise a unique theme that will guide the programming for each conference. The 2019 theme is:
Each and every day, our world continues to change. Now is the time to take inventory of the unique skills found in your company and the industries in which we work. The security realm is made up of a variety of talents and expertise. Opportunities to make a difference are quickly revealing themselves. It’s time to take charge and define our responsibility. There is power in numbers and potential with our combined skillsets. What will we do with it?
Why you should attend Secure360
There is something for everyone. There are five key areas of focus at Secure360 Twin Cities, and this model is what dictates the sessions you’ll have the opportunity to attend at the conference.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, which includes all aspects of business continuity planning such as disaster recovery, incident management and standards
- Governance, Risk and Compliance, which includes topics that evaluate and address risk broadly, ensuring security programs meet established requirements, and tracking overall security posture, as well as covering all aspects of auditing and IT
- Cybersecurity, which includes everything from offensive and defensive security, to cyber and information assurance, data security and analytics, cloud and application security, mobile security, critical infrastructure, incident response and forensics
- Physical Security, which encompasses anything related to the facilitation and organization of protection including access control systems, video surveillance and guard services
- Professional Development, which helps practitioners develop skills in coaching, communication, management and leadership.
You can make Secure360 exactly what you need it to be, for you.
Learn from the best
We’ve already mentioned that registering to attend Secure360 Twin Cities means you’ll be surrounded by more than a thousand peers across the security industries, and some of the leading, most influential innovators. But what does that mean, exactly? You’ll start the day with our keynote speakers, for starters, whom we are thrilled to have kick off both days of the conference: Tarah Wheeler, senior director of data trust & threat and vulnerability management at Splunk, and Jack Uldrich, an internationally-recognized global futurist and author of eleven books.
Get quality face time with key decision-makers
You’ll get to explore the best organizations, companies and brands in cybersecurity and IT in the tradeshow hall, as they are proud (often repeat) sponsors of Secure360. That’s face time with a high ROI.
Networking opportunities abound
We believe in work hard, play hard. Not only does this conference make networking easy throughout the day, with session breaks, unopposed exhibit time in the tradeshow hall, and demo presentations, there is also a reception held at the end of the day. There, you’ll eat, drink, and form lasting, impactful connections with the people who matter.
If you’re looking for a sign, this is it. Register for Secure360 today and we’ll handle the rest. See you May 14 and 15, 2019 at Mystic Lake Center! PS: Don’t miss out on early bird pricing, now through February 28, 2019!