Secure360 is fast approaching! This year’s event is Tuesday, May 14 and Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at the brand new Mystic Lake Center in Prior Lake, MN. All of us at Secure360 and UMSA are excited to show you what we’ve been planning for all of you, what’s new with this year’s conference and why there’s no other conference or event like Secure360 Twin Cities. As we know you’re all busy people, we’ve outlined the top 10 reasons to attend Secure360 this year. Let’s get started.
1. There’s just so much to gain in the Power of Possibilities
Each and every day, our world continues to change. Now is the time to take inventory of the unique skills found in your company and the industries in which we work. The security realm is made up of a variety of talents and expertise. Opportunities to make a difference are quickly revealing themselves. It’s time to take charge and define our responsibility. There is power in numbers and potential with our combined skillsets. What will we do with it?
That is the summary of this year’s theme. What will you make of it?
2. Your favorite security conference at the newly remodeled Mystic Lake Center
This year, Secure360 Twin Cities will take place at Mystic Lake Center in Prior Lake, MN. We are beyond excited to help you take full advantage of all that this facility has to offer. Outside of the conference itself, you’ll have access to the casino, golf course, a relaxing spa and so much more. Conference sponsors and attendees can stay on-site during the event for a discounted rate!
3. Secure360 has something for everyone
There are five session tracks at this security conference in the Twin Cities.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery: Includes all aspects of business continuity planning such as disaster recovery, incident management and standards.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance: Featuring topics that evaluate and address risk broadly, ensuring security programs meet established requirements, and tracking overall security posture, as well as covering all aspects of auditing and IT.
- Cybersecurity: Entails everything from offensive and defensive security, to cyber and information assurance, data security and analytics, cloud and application security, mobile security, critical infrastructure, incident response and forensics.
- Physical Security: Encompasses anything related to the facilitation and organization of protection including access control systems, video surveillance and guard services.
- Professional Development: Helps practitioners develop skills in coaching, communication, management and leadership.
4. Have you seen our keynote speakers?
We’re kicking the conference off on Tuesday, May 14 with Jack Uldrich, an internationally-recognized global futurist and author of eleven books. Uldrich will deliver his presentation, “The Big AHA: How to Embrace Today’s Trends to Create Tomorrow’s Opportunities.” Our second keynote speaker, Tarah Wheeler, is senior director of data trust and threat and vulnerability management at Splunk. Wheeler will take the stage Wednesday, May 15 with “What’s Your Cybersecurity Plan? How Hacking Can Happen to You, Too.”
5. …and the spotlight speakers are pretty great, too.
At Secure360, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most noted security minds in the country share their expertise in every realm of the industry. We have ensured that at least one spotlight speaker from each of the above tracks will be featured at this year’s conference.
6. Take a break in the tradeshow hall
You’ll have plenty of opportunities between sessions to peruse the tradeshow hall. There, you’ll see dozens of businesses and organizations from across the security industry, meet the sponsors who made Secure360 possible and connect with potential customers and clients alike.
7. Meet the leading decision-makers and thought leaders in the Midwest
Needless to say, it doesn’t get better than a conference like this one for networking opportunities. Bring your business cards and be ready for the connections that will come from this year’s conference.
8. Build your resume
Be sure to have your badge scanned at every session you attend. You will have access to your personal attended session list as well as certificates that can be used to submit for CPE/CEU hours will be sent out approximately one week after Secure360. We want you to get the absolute most out of your conference experience.
9. Take it easy – we’ve got it all figured out
Like all the best things – there’s an app for that! Navigating your schedule and the conference is a breeze when you use the conference app. Stay tuned for more information on when it will be available for download!
10. There are no limits to what you will learn.
Every single session at Secure360 Twin Cities 2019 was hand-picked by the conference planning and selection committees in order to curate the perfect conference schedule for all attendees. Not your first time with us? You’ll recognize some familiar faces, as well as a whole host of new speakers with fresh perspectives and one-of-a-kind industry experience.