Just like that, Secure360 2021 has come and gone. While we were all disappointed that we weren’t able to gather in-person, our team is thrilled with the success of our second virtual conference! We couldn’t have done it without our hardworking UMSA staff and volunteers, esteemed speakers, steadfast sponsors and you, our attendees.
We are still sifting through all of the feedback we received through the conference survey. Thank you to all who contributed and submitted your opinions and ways for us to improve for next year. We will keep this close as we plan for the 2022 in person event at Mystic Lake Center on May 10-11th, 2022.
We have rave reviews!
Check out some of the great 2021 conference feedback!
- This is overall a consistently great conference and thank you to the organizing committee for all their hard work and to all the panelists for their time.
- I was really impressed with the overall quality of the sessions this year as well as the relative lack of “technical difficulties” normally associated with a virtual event like this.
- I thought the conference was terrific. lots of great discussions and wide-range of topics with up-to-date technologies and circumstances.
- I really liked the web platform this year. I liked how it integrated video with chat and polling features.
- Thanks for putting this on. The platform was easy to use, sound and audio were great quality, and the content was great!
- My hats off to the conference planning committee to pull off a second successful virtual conference during a period of time that has been stressful and trying for all.
- I thought this year’s conference was much more easy to navigate between sessions, and other activities. The event seemed much more organized and much better video and sound quality during the sessions. Great job!
- Great job on the conference and transitioning to the virtual platform!
- It was nice to be able to attend this year’s conference virtually although it would have been better if I could have attended in person. But I did learn and enjoyed the sessions. Look forward to future sessions without COVID19.
- The online format was outstanding. You’ve really figured out how to throw an online event that is engaging and fun to participate in.
Missed the keynotes? Check out the visual storytelling!
Certificates of Attendance
You can download PDF versions of the Certificates of Attendance for Secure360 Twin Cities 2021 below. You can also find the schedule from the event in Pathable. This is a great place to look up sessions you attended if need on your company’s CEU form(s).
Full Session Access
Every year, we are fortunate to have a lineup of great speakers at Secure360 who leave session attendees with plenty of new knowledge and conversation. With the event being virtual this year, you have access to ALL the sessions via the conference platform. Simply login, navigate to the session and click play!
Thank You, Sponsors!
Thank you to all our sponsors, exhibitors and members! We had 23 sponsors, 21 exhibitors and 10 affiliates who participated in the virtual tradeshow and shared great resources with attendees. In case you didn’t have a chance to visit them, you can do so now!
Want more Secure360? Join us in 2022!
Did you love Secure360, the content and the networking? We hope you’ll join us again in 2022! We are planning for an IN PERSON conference at the Mystic Lake Center on May 10-11th, 2022. Mark your calendar!