This is a guest blog post from our 2022 Secure360 Gold sponsor, Palo Alto Cortex! Thanks for sharing!
Palo Alto Networks’ annual Symphony event is the premier summit for Security Operations, where security professionals come together to learn what it takes to build a modern SOC.
Who attends Symphony 2022
Designed by SecOps practitioners for SecOps practitioners, Symphony provides attendees with real-world best practices and applied learnings from their peers. Whether you are already using Cortex within your SOC or are looking to learn more about it, this free virtual user conference will equip you with ideas, information, and key takeaways you need to transform your SOC.
Why attend Symphony 2022
Learn what’s emerging on the threat horizon from both hacker and defender points of view.
- Hear from special guest speaker Brian Krebs, leading Cybercrime Journalist and New York Times Bestselling Author of “Spam Nation” (krebsonsecurity.com).
- Get tips and tricks to improve your threat detection and investigation skills.
- Find out how your peers are transforming their SOC using automation.
- Learn industry best practices to bring back and share with your team and peers.
- Get technical deep dives on Cortex products and how they help you speed threat investigations, reduce time to respond and gain operational efficiencies.
Wherever you are in your Security Operations journey, Symphony 2022 is an event you won’t want to miss.
Join us for the Security Operations event of the year, kicking off on May 18th (Americas) and 19th (EMEA and JAPAC Regions.) To register for the free 1-day virtual event, visit symphony.paloaltonetworks.com.