2022 Call for Presentations is coming soon!
Secure360 was created by a group of security and risk management professionals with the intent of providing education and advancement opportunities for peers in the Midwest. Whether we like it or not, our world is changing. As industries continue to mature and develop, we have a responsibility to keep up and keep our world secure. We must ask ourselves to identify the changes we’re seeing and define our responsibility. Everyone has a unique role in a world that continues to change – what is yours?
Secure360 Twin Cities speakers receive:
- Full complimentary registration to the Secure360 event. Includes admission to all keynote and breakout sessions and the tradeshow.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network by being a guest blogger on the Secure360 website. For more information on guest blogging opportunities, contact Marie Strawser.
If you have questions about your submission or have issues with editing your current submission, please reach out to Speaker Coordinator Ryan Sather.
There are five presentation categories at this conference:
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery: Includes all aspects of BCP including disaster recovery, incident management and standards. Includes planning, and responses to expected and unexpected situations that create or change risk to your organization.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance: Includes topics that evaluate and address risk broadly, ensuring security programs meet established requirements, and tracking overall security posture. Covers all aspects of auditing including IT and other fields, standards, and practices. Includes topics that address the requirement for developing and growing risk management programs.
- Cybersecurity: Includes a wide range of topics including offensive and defensive security, cyber and information assurance, data security and analytics, cloud and application security, mobile security, critical infrastructure, and incident response and forensics.
- Physical Security: Includes topics relating to facility and organization protection including access control systems, video surveillance, and guard services.
- Professional Development: Topics that help practitioners develop skills including coaching, communication, management, and leadership.