2020 | 15 years | Crystal Anniversary
Secure360 was created by a group of security and risk management professionals with the intent of providing education and advancement opportunities for peers in the Midwest. Now in its 15th year, Secure360 has turned into something so much more than that: an all-encompassing experience that brings together professionals at all levels in the industry for collaboration, education and new perspectives. Like a crystal, Secure360 has held steadfast through the years as the conference of choice for comprehensive security and risk management professionals. Join more than 1,500 of your peers for this milestone event in 2020.
Important dates for confirmed Secure360 2020 speakers:
- June 1, 2019: Call for Presentations opens for Secure360 2020!
- EXTENDED to November 4, 2019: Call for Presentations closes
- November 2019: Speakers are notified of their status
- May 5-6, 2020: Secure360 2020 at Mystic Lake Center
Our call for speakers for 2021 will be in the Summer of 2020.
Follow these instructions to submit your presentation:
- Create a speaker profile: If you have submitted in the past, skip this step! If this is your first time submitting, set up your basic profile with your bio and headshot.
- Add co-presenters: If you plan to present with another person, add your co-presenters to your submission. They will need to create their own speaker profile and provide you with the email address they used to create it.
- Submit your presentation idea: Now that you’ve created your profile, go ahead and tell us about your session idea or ideas!
If you have questions about your submission or have issues with editing your current submission, please reach out to Marie Strawser.
Speakers are asked to use the 2020 Speaker PowerPoint Template for all presentations. Click here to download.
There are five presentation categories at this conference:
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery: Includes all aspects of BCP including disaster recovery, incident management and standards. Includes planning, and responses to expected and unexpected situations that create or change risk to your organization.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance: Includes topics that evaluate and address risk broadly, ensuring security programs meet established requirements, and tracking overall security posture. Covers all aspects of auditing including IT and other fields, standards, and practices. Includes topics that address the requirement for developing and growing risk management programs.
- Cybersecurity: Includes a wide range of topics including offensive and defensive security, cyber and information assurance, data security and analytics, cloud and application security, mobile security, critical infrastructure, and incident response and forensics.
- Physical Security: Includes topics relating to facility and organization protection including access control systems, video surveillance, and guard services.
- Professional Development: Topics that help practitioners develop skills including coaching, communication, management, and leadership.
Secure360 Twin Cities speakers receive:
- Full complimentary registration to the Secure360 event. Includes admission to all keynote and breakout sessions, tradeshow and conference-provided meals.
- Dedicated speaker lounge where you can work and network with other speakers at the conference.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network by being a guest blogger on the Secure360 website. For more information on guest blogging opportunities, contact Marie Strawser.
Please note: speakers are responsible for travel and hotel accommodations.