2019 Theme: “Power of Possibilities”
Each and every day, our world continues to change. Now is the time to take inventory of the unique skills found in your company and the industries in which we work. The security realm is made up of a variety of talents and expertise. Opportunities to make a difference are quickly revealing themselves. It’s time to take charge and define our responsibility. There is power in numbers and potential with our combined skillsets. What will we do with it?
Important dates for confirmed Secure360 2019 speakers:
- February 28, 2019: Last day for early-bird registration to the conference
- April 19, 2019: Deadline to send all information to the Secure360 team in order to be included in the conference printed program and marketing materials
Speakers are asked to use the 2019 Speaker PowerPoint Template for all presentations. Download it here.
There are five presentation categories at this conference:
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery: Includes all aspects of BCP including disaster recovery, incident management and standards. Includes planning, and responses to expected and unexpected situations that create or change risk to your organization.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance: Includes topics that evaluate and address risk broadly, ensuring security programs meet established requirements, and tracking overall security posture. Covers all aspects of auditing including IT and other fields, standards, and practices. Includes topics that address the requirement for developing and growing risk management programs.
- Cybersecurity: Includes a wide range of topics including offensive and defensive security, cyber and information assurance, data security and analytics, cloud and application security, mobile security, critical infrastructure, and incident response and forensics.
- Physical Security: Includes topics relating to facility and organization protection including access control systems, video surveillance, and guard services.
- Professional Development: Topics that help practitioners develop skills including coaching, communication, management, and leadership.
If you have questions about your submission, or have issues with editing your current submission, please reach out to Hannah Severson.
Secure360 Twin Cities speakers receive:
- Full complimentary registration to the Secure360 event at which you are speaking. Includes admission to all keynote and breakout sessions, tradeshow and conference-provided meals.
- Dedicated speaker lounge where you can work and network with other speakers at the conference.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network by being a guest blogger on the Secure360 website. For more information on guest blogging opportunities, contact Hannah Severson.
Please note: speakers are responsible for travel and hotel accommodations.