Thank you for your interest in sponsoring our Secure360 events. Below is a list of our current sponsorship opportunities:
- Secure360 Wisconsin: October 11-12, 2017 (register to sponsor)
- Student360: February 24, 2018 (register to sponsor)
- Secure360 Twin Cities: May 15-17, 2018 (register to sponsor)
What is Secure360?
The Secure360 Conference is the professional conference of choice for comprehensive security and risk management education. The conference, hosted by the Upper Midwest Security Alliance (UMSA), is designed for team collaboration, networking and education.
Secure360 sponsor highlights
Secure360 is dedicated to helping our sponsors have the very best experience. Sponsors receive great benefits such as:
- Unopposed exhibit hall times
- Lunch and refreshment breaks in the exhibit areas
- Advertisement opportunities
- Complimentary conference registration
- Mobile app advertising opportunities
- Happy hour networking event; chat with your leads!
- Company highlights and/or logo placement in conference program, mobile app and website
- Speaking time slots (for select sponsors)
- Demo stage time slots (for select sponsors)
- Attendee opt-in lists (PDF format)
Because Secure360 addresses a variety of security and risk management disciplines including business continuity, information systems, risk management, physical security, records management, etc., sponsoring companies are encouraged to exhibit and demonstrate goods and services they offer in these areas.
Secure360 Wisconsin sponsorship packages
View the full sponsorship opportunities by downloading the 2017 Secure360 Wisconsin sponsorship brochure (PDF).
Important deadline: All marketing materials must be received no later than September 1, 2017 (e.g. logos, ads, company descriptions, etc.) or they will not be included in the printed materials for the conference. You may email these materials as soon as your sponsorship has been registered to: Melissa Harrison. Please make sure to send logos (high-res) as soon as possible for inclusion on the conference website and other materials leading up to the event.
- Diamond Sponsor | $18,500 (1 available)
- Platinum Sponsor | $10,000 (only 2 left!)
- Gold Sponsor | $7,500 (6 available)
- Lunch Sponsor | $5,500 (1 available)
- Silver Sponsor | $4,500 (only 3 left!)
- Bronze Sponsor | $2,500 (11 spots left)
Sponsors of Secure360 should also familiarize themselves with the 2017 Sponsor Terms and Agreements.
Student360 sponsorship packages
Download the 2018 Student360 sponsorship brochure for an overview of sponsorship packages, pricing and value-adds.
Secure360 Twin Cities sponsorship packages
You can view the full sponsorship packages for 2017 including costs and value-adds by viewing the PDF version of the prospectus. We are now taking sponsors for our 2018 Secure360 Twin Cities event in May–register here.