What is Secure360?
The Secure360 Conference is the professional conference of choice for comprehensive security and risk management education. The conference, hosted by the Upper Midwest Security Alliance (UMSA), is designed for team collaboration, networking and education. Learn more about the current available sponsorship opportunities here!
Secure360 sponsor highlights
Secure360 is dedicated to helping our sponsors have the very best experience. Sponsors receive great benefits (depending on level and event) such as:
- Unopposed exhibit hall times
- Lunch and refreshment breaks in the exhibit areas
- Advertisement opportunities
- Complimentary conference registration
- Mobile app advertising opportunities
- Happy hour networking event; chat with your leads!
- Company highlights and/or logo placement in conference program, mobile app and website
- Speaking time slots (for select sponsors)
- Demo stage time slots (for select sponsors)
- Attendee opt-in lists (PDF format)
Because Secure360 addresses a variety of security and risk management disciplines including business continuity, information systems, risk management, physical security, records management, etc., sponsoring companies are encouraged to exhibit and demonstrate goods and services they offer in these areas.