Key learning points
- Which organizations threat actors target most intently
with ransom ware.
- Which three delivery vectors attackers use in nearly all ransom ware infections.
- Why user awareness often fails to prevent ransomware infections.
- Which three steps you must take to successfully prevent an outbreak in your organization.
- What technology capabilities are necessary to automate ransomware prevention.
|Your organization will be targeted with ransomware this year. That part is inevitable. Whether that attack turns into an outbreak or a case study of successful prevention is up to you. Threat actors have discovered that targeting organizations with ransomware can be far more lucrative.|
About Micheal Moshiri
Michael Moshiri is a highly seasoned cybersecurity executive with over two decades of leadership experience in information security and risk management.
This session sponsored by PaloAlto Networks.