As a leader, you want every member of your team to have a story that syncs up with the story of your organization. When this alignment is in place, the operation can weather any storm because everyone understands the story and the role they play within it. But when alignment is not present, the organization is vulnerable to dangers both within and without.
In THE POWER OF STORY, Dean Hyers of SagePresence explores the simple formula of story and the elusive challenge of storytelling, sharing with participants:
* How to ensure that your organization’s story is optimized for alignment
* How to tell the story so that it speaks to both head and heart
* How to inspire team members to “write” the team story together, investing themselves fully in the process
- Learn to optimize alignmnent of your organization's story
- Increase employee resiliency and engagement through the power of story
- Inspire team members to 'write' the story together for buy-in
About Dean Hyers
Dean Hyers is co-founder of SagePresence, a partnership of filmmakers who use their expertise in storytelling and performance to help business professionals win over their key audiences. In 2001, Dean was hired by the US Government to train undercover agents in acting skills for deep cover operations. This experience inspired Dean to use his ability to direct performers to benefit non-actors facing true-life audiences. Since then, Dean has helped countless individuals get to the next level in their careers, and has equipped client organizations to land over $3 billion in new business, contracts and projects.