Key Learning Points
- Track vulnerabilities in environments where scanning is typically difficult
- Leverage asset details to quickly find assets potentially vulnerable to new vulnerabilities
- Leverage integrated realtime threat intelligence to quickly prioritize the most important remediation tasks
- Understand importance assets business function as it relates to vulnerability remediation
- Quickly find systems using powerful ad-hoc search capabilities
Infosec pros are drowning in a sea of vulnerabilities. Over 6000 new vulnerabilities will likely be disclosed in 2016. Tim White, Director at Qualys, will discuss ThreatPROTECT, a new product designed to help organizations prioritize vulnerability remediation, so that there’s no guesswork involved.
About Tim White
Tim has 15+ years of experience shaping IT GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance Management) products. He also has experience with other infosec product areas, including firewalls, networks and hosts.
This session sponsored by Qualys.