Cybersecurity is at a crossroads. Our perimeter castle walls are no longer sufficient to protect against the rapidly evolving cyber threats of today’s global environment. While technologies such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) are experiencing resurgence among cyber security professionals, the quest to successfully prevent data loss is still a work in progress.
Join Jeremy Wittkop, InteliSecure’s Director of Engineering, as he explores the immediate future of data loss prevention, revealing where cyber security innovators are headed and the tools they are using to get there. Participants will gain a fresh look at DLP challenges and solutions including:
– The current state of data loss prevention best practices
– Using Identity and Access Management (IAM) as foundational tools to build more proactive cyber security programs
– What a proactive cyber security program should look like, leveraging today’s security technologies to achieve Predictive Analytics
– The next big step in cybersecurity – Behavioral Analytics
- Understand DLP best practices
- How Identity and Access Management can create more proactive security
- Understand the future of cybersecurity: behavioral analytics
About Jeremy Wittkop
As Chief Technology Officer, Jeremy Wittkop Jeremy Wittkop leads a team that investigates and ensures the integrity and functionality of every custom solution designed for its clients. Chuck also focuses on evaluating potential new offerings for InteliSecure customers, developing solutions that address the new and ever-changing security risks to the enterprise.
He previously served as director of sales engineering at InteliSecure where he was responsible for building and leading the solution engineering team to support InteliSecure’s robust portfolio of Managed Security Services, Consulting Services, Technical Services and Product Solutions.
Prior to joining InteliSecure, Jeremy served as a field service technician and maintenance mechanic team lead with General Dynamics. With experience in private industry and as a field service technician/armor crewmember with the U.S. Army, Jeremy brings a unique perspective to today’s evolving security threats.
Jeremy holds a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology degree from Colorado State University and a Bachelor of Science in Entertainment Business from Full Sail University. Among his extensive IT and security certifications, Jeremy is a Certified Information Systems Security
Professional (CISSP) and a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).