What's new for 2020?
15th Anniversary Event
Secure360 was created by a group of security and risk management professionals with the intent of providing education and advancement opportunities for peers in the Midwest. Now in its 15th year, Secure360 has turned into something so much more than that: an all-encompassing experience that brings together professionals at all levels in the industry for collaboration, education and new perspectives. Like a crystal, Secure360 has held steadfast through the years as the conference of choice for comprehensive security and risk management professionals. Join your peers for this milestone event in 2020.
In lieu of a live event, Secure360 2020 will be moving to a virtual event on May 5-6.
While we’re disappointed we won’t be able to see your faces in person, we believe this virtual event will offer many of the same great opportunities as a face-to-face conference, plus with some added benefits.
- You will still receive the same valuable sessions, hear from a wide array of knowledgeable speakers, and learn from our amazing sponsors and partners – all from the comfort and safety of your home, and you’ll be saving on lodging and transportation!
- All the sessions will be recorded. If you can’t attend Secure360 on May 5 & 6, you can tune in later at a time that fits into your schedule.
- You’ll get access to every single session and listen to as many sessions as you want, since all registrants get unlimited access to the recordings after the event is over. Choose which sessions you want to attend right as they’re happening, then go back and listen to the rest of the sessions later.
- You can still ask questions of the presenters and chat and network with other attendees during sessions
- You still get your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits, just as you would if you attended Secure360 Live
- Our awesome sponsors will still be sharing great content, doing product demos and giving away cool items, just in a new, creative virtual way.