2021 Secure360 Conference Pricing
Secure360 2021 conference registration is now open. We can’t wait to see you live and in-person at Mystic Lake Event Center, May 11 & 12, 2021.
Whether we like it or not, our world is changing. As industries continue to mature and develop, we have a responsibility to keep up and keep our world secure. We must ask ourselves to identify the changes we’re seeing and define our responsibility. Everyone has a unique role in a world that continues to change – what is yours?
Did you attend the 2020 virtual Secure360 event? Good news! You’re automatically registered for Secure360 2021!
|CONFERENCE PRICING||REGULAR ATTENDEES||UMSA MEMBERS|
|Early-bird through 02/25/21||$699||$649|
|Register by May 7, 2021||$749||$699|
DAILY PASS PRICING
|REGULAR ATTENDEES||UMSA MEMBERS|
|Early-bird through 02/25/21||$499||$449|
|Register by May 7, 2021||$549||$499|
Includes all break-out sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday, including post-event networking reception on Tuesday afternoon. Online registration ends May 7, 20201 No further discounts are available on student registration. **NEW** In order to maintain integrity with our students registering for this event, they will need to request the discount code to obtain the requested student rates (which will be advertised on the website) along with their student ID.
- Undergrad students | $175 (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the discount code.)
Corporate group pricing
In order to obtain corporate group pricing, organizations must reach out to UMSA Managing Director and agree to one of the following:
- Director creates a discount code that group organizers can share with their employees, paying on their own accord
- Director will request an invoice to be created that the organization will pay by April 30, and also provide Director with the list of employees included in that group discount, or share the discount code that will zero out the balance of that employee’s registration
Group discount codes will expire on Friday, April 30. Corporate groups that request to pay by invoice are subject to invoicing terms as listed in Terms and Conditions. In order to obtain early bird rates, invoices must be paid in full by Thursday, March 18 or will be automatically charged the regular conference rate plus discount.
- Groups of 4 to 9 | 15% off pricing
- Groups of 1o or more | 20% off pricing
Email email@example.com to receive corporate discount codes.
All attendee registrations receive a 48-hour grace period to cancel without penalty. After the 48-hour grace period has ended, the following cancellation dates will apply:
- 50% refund if cancellation occurs on or before January 15, 2021 @ 5:00 pm CST
- 25% refund if cancellations occurs between January 15, 2021 5:00 pm CST and Thursday April 15, 2021 @ 5:00 pm CST
- No refund if cancellation occurs on or after Thursday April 15, 2021 @ 5:00 pm CST
For a copy of our Attendee Terms & Conditions, click here.