Call for Presentations is Open!
Student360 attracts college students from the Midwest currently enrolled in cybersecurity, risk management and/or business continuity degree programs. This unique student-focused event provides you with the opportunity to give back to the community and help nurture the next generation of risk and security professionals.
The 2021 Student360 Call for Speakers is now open! If you have questions about a prior submission or about speaking at a future Student360 event, please reach out to Marie Strawser.
Submit Your Proposal:
Consider sharing your knowledge and expertise at next year’s event! Submit your proposal by June 1.
READY TO SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL? | We are using a new platform (Reviewstar) for speaker management this year. Please note emails from the system will come from email@example.com.
1. Click on this link and complete your form: SUBMIT YOUR PRESENTATION IDEA. by June 1, 2021. After it’s completed, you will also receive an email copy of your submission.
2. Selection Notification: You will be notified of our decision in Summer 2021. If selected you will receive a request to submit additional information.
Student360 speakers receive:
- Complimentary registration to the Student360 event. Includes admission to all keynote and breakout sessions, tradeshow and conference-provided meals.
- Dedicated speaker lounge where you can work and network with other speakers at the conference.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network by being a guest blogger on the Secure360 website. For more information on guest blogging opportunities, contact: Marie Strawser.
Please note: speakers are responsible for travel and hotel accommodations.
Speakers presenting at Student360 are encouraged to use a template, which will be available for download soon.