The 2020 Student360 Call for Speakers is now open! If you are interested in sharing your knowledge and expertise with the next generation of security and risk management professionals, please see below for additional information. There are three presentation categories at this conference:
- Soft Skills (ie: interview skills, working across generations, social media do’s and don’ts)
- Technical Skills (ie: secure software development, intrusion detection, attack mitigation)
- Career Skills (ie: certifications, “a day in the life,” how to move ahead)
Follow these instructions to submit your presentation:
- Create a speaker profile: if you have submitted in the past, skip this step! If this is your first time submitting, set up your basic profile along with your bio and headshot.
- Add co-presenters: If you plan to present with another person, add your co-presenters to your submission. They will need to create their own speaker profile and provide you with the email address they used to create it.
- Submit your presentation idea: Now that you’ve created your profile, go ahead and tell us about your session idea or ideas!
If you have questions about your submission or have issues editing your current submission, please reach out to Marie Strawser.
Important dates for confirmed Student360 2020 speakers:
- June 1, 2019: Call for Presentations opens for Student360 2020!
- September 6, 2019: Call for Presentations closes
- October 2019: Speakers are notified of their status
- January 31, 2020: Student360 2020 at Target North Campus
Student360 speakers receive:
- Full complimentary registration to the Student360 event at which you are speaking. Includes admission to all keynote and breakout sessions, tradeshow and conference-provided meals.
- Dedicated speaker lounge where you can work and network with other speakers at the conference.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network by being a guest blogger on the Secure360 website. For more information on guest blogging opportunities, contact: Marie Strawser.
Please note: speakers are responsible for travel and hotel accommodations.
Speakers presenting at Student360 are encouraged to use a template which will be available for download soon!