The 2019 Student360 Call for Speakers is CLOSED. The Student360 committee will be approving the schedule in the coming weeks and speakers will be notified of their status by late October 2019.
There are three presentation categories at this conference:
- Soft Skills (ie: interview skills, working across generations, social media do’s and don’ts)
- Technical Skills (ie: secure software development, intrusion detection, attack mitigation)
- Career Skills (ie: certifications, “a day in the life,” how to move ahead)
If you have questions about your submission, or have issues editing your current submission, please reach out to: Marie Strawser.
Student360 speakers receive:
- Full complimentary registration to the Secure360 event at which you are speaking. Includes admission to all keynote and breakout sessions, tradeshow and conference-provided meals.
- Dedicated speaker lounge where you can work and network with other speakers at the conference.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network by being a guest blogger on the Secure360 website. For more information on guest blogging opportunities, contact: Marie Strawser.
Please note: speakers are responsible for travel and hotel accommodations.
Speakers presenting at Student360 are encouraged to use the below template: